Cyan Spring ATS
Open Source Algorithmic Trading Software
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who will be interested in Cyan Spring ATS?
- Electronic trading business and Mutual funds
- Agency trading business and brokers
- Hedge funds and proprietary trading business
- Individual traders
2. Why would I choose Cyan Spring ATS?
- High performance and state of art architecture.
- Powerful strategy framework to support simple and complicate strategies.
- Open source model gives you maximum freedom to see all and build all. Save lots of development cost and own your source code!
3. What makes Cyan Spring ATS stand out?
- Functionality Cyan Spring ATS is not only an event processing system. It is an automated trading platform with all common business logic built in, including but not limited to, order management, order execution, market data processing, reference data plug-in etc.
- Flexibility Cyan Spring ATS can be configured as enterprise trading system with central messaging broker, network database and server clusters, or light weight trading system with embedded messaging broker, embedded database and single client/server.
- extensibility Cyan Spring ATS allows you rapidly develop simple or sophisticated strategies due to the strategy frame work has taken care of most of the common business logics.
- State of the art design With years of experience in equity/derivative algo trading software development, we have designed our system not only functional rich and easy to extend, but also fast and robust.
4. What other software packages do I need if I want to run Cyan Spring ATS? Do I need to spend money to purchase them?
- Please refer to Architecture page for details. All dependent software packages are open source and charges no fee.
5. How to turn Cyan Spring ATS into a production system?There are only a few steps before turning Cyan Spring ATS into a production system.
- Develop your upstream connectivity to Cyan Spring ATS(does't require this step if your upstream is FIX).
- Develop your downstream connectivity to Cyan Spring ATS(does't require this step if your downsteram is FIX).
- Connect your market data feed to Cyan Spring ATS.
- Source reference data and historical statistic data required by your strategies to run in Cyan Spring ATS
- Develop your strategies or extend the out-of-box strategies.