Cyan Spring Algorithmic Trading Software has all the boiler plate codes written for order management, upstream/downstream connectivity and market data processing, such that you are able to focus on only the core business logic for your strategy development
- There are out-of box trading strategies, but what makes Cyan Spring ATS powerful is the built-in algo framework that allows user to develop their own strategies rapidly. Cyan Spring ATS supports Single-Order Strategies, Single-Instrument Strategies and Multi-Instrument Strategies.
- Support cluster/server group configuration. Users are able to view strategies hosted in any server through GUI Application CSTW. Users are able to pause/stop strategies, change strategy parameters and make manual releases of child orders if necessary.
- We understand the system environment is different from client to client. CSF provides a set of standard intefaces for client to develop customised adaptors to connect to different market data provider, client order feed and exchange interface.
Cyan Spring Trader Workstation(CSTW) provides a graphic user interface for traders who work with algo orders. From CSTW, traders are able to monitor the running of algo orders and alter the strategy running if necessary.
- View strategy parameters and running status.
- Change strategy parameters which effectively change strategy's behaviour in run time.
- Pause/stop/cancel of running strategies.
- View all child orders and running status. Make manual release/amend/cancel of child orders
A lot of trading business involves receiving parent orders(e.g. for a broker, it's a client order) from upstream, and sending a number of child orders to downstream(e.g. exchange connection or another broker). Cyan Spring ATS support FIX connectivities to both upstream and downstream.
- One server instance is able to connect to multiple FIX upstream connections.
- One server instance is able to connect to multiple FIX downstream connections.
- For downstream connections, Cyan Spring ATS is able to apply load balancing strategy defined by user.
- Cyan Spring ATS supports Interactive Brokers connections to send downstream orders and receive market data.